Why am I doing this Paleo Hacks Cookbook Review? A few years ago, I was at least 40 pounds overweight and was feeling pretty awful about myself. My energy level was nonexistent and was feeling that everyone was judging me.
I reached the point in my life where I knew that something HAD to be done. I knew that I had become a heavy risk for heart disease and diabetes. The Paleo Hacks Diet program was not available to me then, but my experiences with the Paleo diet have been very successful. I would have loved if programs like this had existed for me.
People Who May Like the Paleo Hacks Cookbook Program
Who would probably like the Paleo Hacks system? Someone who is overweight and has been considering the Paleo diet may find this program to be very useful. Also, people who are not interested in doing all the research about the diet, but would like to give it a try. This program has done much of that already for its customers.
Customers who are suffering from serious medical problems as a result of obesity or other overweight issues should probably consider using another diet plan. They should consult with their doctor before attempting this diet.
Here are some things that should be considered when evaluating the value of this diet program:
- Research – how much time is saved from researching and putting together meal plans?
- Effectiveness – will the diet plan work and has it worked for others?
- Healthy – does the diet plan promote good health and how will it make you feel?
Paleo Hacks Cookbook Review: What is the Program about?
Some of you may not have heard about the Paleo Hacks Cookbook before. The program pretty much provides all the tools you would ever need to start a Paleo diet plan. No one can deny all the information and material that these folks will provide you with.
The Paleo Diet has grown tremendously in popularity over the last few years. Such growth is typically a great sign for anyone who has been considering this type of diet. The idea of this plan is to eat the kinds of things that our ancestors ate as “hunters and gatherers”. The assumption is that this is the natural way for humans to eat.
Therefore, the Paleo diet promotes more natural foods such as lean meats and fresh veggies. Also, things like nuts and berries are consumed as well. The diet attempts to eliminate the things that were not available to our ancestors – such as processed foods and dairy products.
Here are the top (3) PROS customers say about the Paleo Hacks Cookbook:
- Significant Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Don’t Have to Count Anything like calories
Here are the top (3) CONS reported about the Paleo Hacks Cookbook:
- Dramatic Change in Eating
- Requires some Planning
- Spends a little more time shopping
What the Paleo Hacks Cookbook System Provides to Customers
When you decide to give the Paleo diet a try, it truly is a difference from the way you are eating now. But when you think about it, doesn’t this just make sense? The way we’ve eaten over the years in order to become overweight requires a change, doesn’t it?
The goal of the Paleo Hacks program is to help its customers make that change as easily as possible. They know that it takes great effort to change our eating habits, that’s why the program contains the following items:
Paleo Cookbook – This cookbook provides you with over 125 recipes that comply with the Paleo diet plan. You get recipes for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners that use a variety of different meats and vegetables. The cookbook also provides you with recipes for snacks as well – and everyone knows that snacks are often a huge culprit in making people become overweight.
Paleo Hacks 3-Day Jumpstart – This guide is designed to give you a head start on your diet plan. Let’s face it, to succeed at losing weight; you must get off to a great start – that’s exactly what this guide is designed to do. This is a huge favorite among their current customers and many of them attribute this guide to their overall success with the program.
Paleo Foods and Paleo Fails – You will get a comprehensive list of exactly what foods are on this plan. This guide also gives you a shopping list. Can you imagine already having a list whenever you go grocery shopping? This can potentially provide you with a lot of value.
Eating Paleo at Restaurants – Everyone knows that a major pitfall with diets is when we eat out. This book provides critical guidance for when you go to restaurants – there are not many programs out there that provide this kind of guidance.
Paleo 4X Cookbook – The thought and research behind this little cookbook is pretty amazing. It contains recipes of dishes that contain only 4 ingredients. If you don’t like spending time in the kitchen, then you may really like this cookbook.
One Month Paleo Meal Plan – If you are like me, sometimes coming up with meal plans can be tired and boring. This book provides you with an entire month of meal plans. Just think of all the time you current spend planning meals. Perhaps having a one month meal plan would save you considerable time and aggravation.
Customers Sound Off
Wondering how others feel about the Paleo Hacks Cookbook Program? Listen to what some of them have to say:
[thrive_text_block color=”note” headline=””]
- ”This is much easier than counting calories or points. And I feel better than I have in years!!” – J.Leonard, OK
- “The food is so tasty that it doesn’t really feel like I’m on a diet.” – C. Hankle, RI
- “I was skeptical about this because I tried so many diets, but I’ve lost over 25 pounds already. This is awesome!” – T. Mercer, OH
- “The program made it pretty easy to start the Paleo Diet. I loved how the system was organized – it was easy to use.” – R. Rogers, CA
- “I am shocked at how much energy I have now. I am over 60 years old and thought my energy was gone for good.” – F. Barnett, TN
Alternatives to Using the Paleo Hacks Diet
Of course, before you decide to give the Paleo Diet Plan a try, you should consider the alternatives as well. Here are (3) popular diet plan approaches:
- Counting Calories – This will require examining every label of all the foods you eat to be effective. If you don’t, then you will become surprised at how many calories are in certain foods that you like. I don’t have to tell you how shocking this can be sometimes. I know there were times I assumed that I was eating a low calorie food until I read the label.
- Low Fat or Low Carb Diets – In addition to having to read labels (like counting calories), this approach tends to severely restrict the foods that are available to eat. I know that whenever I tried one of these diets, it only created strong cravings for me because the diets didn’t seem to be very balanced or satisfying. Worse yet, the weight you do lose often come back when you quit them.
- Buying TV Diet Plans that Provide the Food – There are lots of customers who claim that these diets work pretty well. The biggest complaint with them is that they are very expensive. In addition to that, it is hard to maintain the weight loss after you have reached your goals unless you keep buying their food.
As I mentioned earlier, I have lost over 40 pounds using the Paleo Diet, so I am a very big fan to begin with. My only question when doing this Paleo Hacks Cookbook Review was how it helped people use and understand the diet approach.
To be honest, I was quite impressed with the program. I particularly liked how it anticipates and helps resolve the typical problems associated with using the Paleo Diet. I highly recommend people who are truly interested in trying out the Paleo approach. I can only say that I wish this had been available when I first started losing weight.